Waters Edge Building 4 at Yas Island

Starting Price AED 549,000

Yas Island

Under Construction

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Presenting Waters Edge Building 4, a recently opened project by Aldar Properties that provides a range of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom waterfront residences on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. The residents of this recreational area can enjoy panoramic views of the canal and the sea as well as upscale amenities that give off a modern vibe.

Through the connection of the major route through Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street and Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, the development provides simple communication. Residents have quick access to a number of well-known significant locations, including Makani Al Shamkha Mall, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Al Raha Beach, Jubail Mangrove Park, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and Abu Dhabi International Airport.

The apartment building is well placed on a canal and 800-meter promenade, and all tenants enjoy free access to private courtyards, a shared gym and swimming pool, a children’s play area with a kiddie pool, covered parking, a jogging and cycling track, a BBQ area, and white-sand beaches. Additionally, there are numerous quaint cafés, eateries, and boutiques around. The island’s people have access to well-developed centralized community facilities, including supermarkets, pharmacies, hospitals, kindergartens, and schools.

Waters Edge Building 4

The development provides a home of your choice where you can play, live, and work for your leisure and delight. While presenting a remarkable cosmopolitan lifestyle, it encourages a healthy and unhurried environment that is bordered by the waterfront promenade. Residents can live a quiet and joyful life amidst the natural preferences surrounded by water and beach locations.

Highlights & Amenities At Waters Edge Building 4

Residents of Waters Edge Building 4 have access to a range of opulent recreation options nearby. Enjoy residing in these scenic locations that are bordered by beaches and crystal-clear waterways, as well as a wealth of recreational opportunities. Take a leisurely stroll down the seaside promenade, which is surrounded by upscale boutique stores and cafes with a relaxed atmosphere.

  • State of the art Gymnasium
  • Jogging and Cycling Tracks
  • Cafes and Restaurants
  • Retail outlets
  • Boutique Shops
  • 5.5km racing tracks
  • Emirati-themed waterparks

Payment Plan

Residents can now take advantage of the payment plan offered for Aldar Waters Edge Building 4, which allows for a 10% down payment with the remaining 90% due upon handover. You’ll find it simple to purchase the property of your choosing without encountering any significant problems thanks to the flexible options that are provided.

Floor Plan

Waters Edge Building 4’s floor plan is inclusively laid out and provides a glimpse of studio, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom waterfront apartments. These apartments are made available in a variety of sizes and layouts for the benefit of residents, giving you the freedom to select from the options.

Waters Edge Building 4 at Yas Island Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare