Tower 108

Starting Price AED 1,202,000

Jumeirah Village Circle

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Tower 108 is the perfect place for those who seek the luxurious comfort of a hotel combined with all the benefits of serviced living. With 108 exquisitely designed apartments that range from studios to three-bedroom penthouses, Tower 108 has something to offer everyone. Enjoying panoramic views of Prague’s skyline and situated just minutes away from tourist attractions, Tower 108 is the perfect place to call home while exploring one of Europe’s most beautiful cities.

Tower 108 is a luxurious hotel apartment situated in the heart of the fashionable and buzzing community of Jumeirah Village Circle. With its enviable location, residents can enjoy breath-taking views of the surrounding neighborhood as well as easy access to some of Dubai’s most popular destinations including Dubai Sports City, Arabian Ranches, Mall of the Emirates, and Al Maktoum International Airport.

Our all-suite hotel offers guests a warm and welcoming ambiance, as well as easy access to everyday necessities. Plus, our prime location next to retail shops and leisure places makes it the perfect spot for enjoying everything Dubai has to offer. And if you’re looking for an investment opportunity, our premier hotel apartments provide great rental returns when not being occupied.

While offering luxury hotel expertise with fully furnished apartments that are located in Jumeirah Village, the hub of top-notch amenities, all in remote areas. By residing in this residence, the homeowner can also benefit from the amenities of the neighboring neighborhoods, which include a choice of top-tier eateries, restaurants, shopping destinations, cafes, and other enjoyable activities.

Highlights & Amenities At Tower 108

Residents at Tower 108 Apartments may enjoy a modern lifestyle with a variety of shopping centers that offer the newest trends in neighborhood settings. Residents also have access to a swimming pool at this location, where they can enjoy swimming with their families.

  • Furnished and serviced deluxe rooms, and one, two, and three-bedroom suites
  • Suites feature a separate living room and dining area
  • Fully fitted kitchen, washer, dryer, oven, refrigerator, and microwave
  • Grand lobby with café
  • Ample parking
  • 24-hour valet parking service
  • Global dining restaurant
  • State-of-the-art gymnasium
  • Swimming pool
  • Luxury spa
  • Health and fitness club

Payment Plan

Tower 108 by Damac can now be reserved with a 20% down payment and the remaining 80% due when the project is finished in 24 months. Potential buyers and investors will find the payment plan plans to be practical and advantageous because they are loaded with enticing terms and options. By all means, it seems like purchasing a residential flat won’t be too difficult.

Attractive 20/80 Payment Plan Option

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 20% On Booking
1st to 4th Installment (Year 1) 40% Within 12 months (10% / 3 months) from booking
5th to 8th Installment (Year 2) 40% Within 24 months (10% / 3 months) from booking

Floor Plan

The fully furnished studios, one, two, and three bedroom apartments at Tower 108 are available in a range of sizes, and the building’s floor plan makes the best possible use of available space. Residents will also appreciate the apartments because they were constructed with luxurious fixtures that enhance their beauty.

 

Tower 108 Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare