The Ultimate Luxury Collection

Starting Price AED 896,000

Damac Hills 2

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Play Villas by Damac Properties, dubbed “The Ultimate Luxury Collection,” are elegant and spacious 3 & 4-bedroom luxury residences at Damac Hills 2 (Akoya Oxygen) in Dubai, UAE. This premium golfing community’s impressive collection of villas appears to be an ideal place for your kids to have a great time in the refreshing outdoors.

The villas are a family-friendly development with spacious interiors. Every component is custom-made to your specific tastes and preferences. The villas are designed to introduce you to luxury, which will be made available to you in a variety of ways.

The Ultimate Luxury Collection

The development is divided into clusters and spans the entire length and breadth of the community. In terms of Akoya Play Villas, it provides an ideal environment for both parents and children to spend time together and create some fantastic memories to last a lifetime.

Feature & Amenities at The Ultimate Luxury Collection

When you walk into your home, which is part of The Ultimate Luxury Collection and is also known as a Play villa, you will notice that the amenities on offer are of the highest caliber. The facilities included playing an important role in giving this project its own distinct identity by assisting you in fulfilling the various lifestyle preferences.

Play area for kids
Swimming pool
Water park
Gymnasium
Private parking space
Retail outlets
Fine dining restaurants

Payment Plan

The Ultimate Luxury Collection by Damac offers a three-year payment plan that allows you to purchase a unit of your choice. Pay only 10% as a down payment and the remaining 90% during construction. This means you’re all set to live in an upscale home that’s now available at a reasonable price.

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 10% + 4% DLD Fee On Booking
1st to 12th Installment 90% Within 1080 days (7.5% / 90 days) from booking

Floor Plan

The floor plans assigned to The Ultimate Collection by Damac Properties’ 3 and 4-bedroom units are dynamic in every way. In general, the developer intends to pave the way for you to live a progressive lifestyle. Regardless of size, the interiors and exteriors are thoughtfully designed and crafted to exceed your expectations.

Floor Plan Category Floor Details Sizes
The Ultimate Luxury Collection Floor Plan Various Sizes On Request

The Ultimate Luxury Collection Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare