The Square Tower – Jumeirah Village Circle

Starting Price AED 399,000

Jumeirah Village Circle

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

The Square Tower, built by Tiger Group, is situated near Jumeirah Village Circle. This brand-new housing building is a 37-story skyscraper with a number of features for the ideal lifestyle. It provides chic studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments surrounded by verdant landscapes. With the most modern safety and security measures, The Square Tower provides a safe and healthy environment for your family. In addition, the resort offers first-rate amenities and on-site facilities to give you the elegance and pleasure of contemporary life.

At the entrance to the complex, there is a welcoming area for guests. Take advantage of the building’s top-notch luxury, which includes a fully-stocked gym, a play area for children, enough parking, and swimming pool amenities.

The Square Tower, JVC, provides easy access thanks to its close proximity to the network of key roads. Famous locations like Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport, and many more may be reached by locals in a matter of minutes. While offering close proximity to top-notch dining establishments, shopping centers, and entertainment districts.

Features & Amenities At The Square Tower

Exercise arduously at the health club using the most up-to-date, high-end exercise equipment to revitalize yourself. Then use the luxurious steam rooms and sauna to relax and improve your health. There is no better way to relieve daily tension than to take a swim and relax for a while in the serene waters.

With the most modern safety and security measures, The Square Tower provides a safe and healthy environment for your family. In addition, the resort offers first-rate amenities and on-site facilities to give you the elegance and pleasure of contemporary life.

Key Features:

  • Retail Outlets
  • Swimming Pool
  • Gymnasium
  • Swimming Pool for Kids
  • Restaurant & Cafes
  • Dinning Venues
  • Club House
  • 24/7 Security

The Square Tower

Payment Plan

Book a unit of your choice and take advantage of the 20/80 post-handover payment plan for The Square Tower  at  Jumeirah Village Circle over a 4-year period. You only need to pay 20% as a down payment and the remaining 80% with hassle-free enrollment alternatives within 48 months. You may finally acquire a property in this coveted residential neighborhood thanks to the simple and convenient payment options.

1 Bedroom: Attractive 20/80, 4 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 20% On Booking / Move-In
Final Installment 80% Within 48 Months After Move In

Floor Plan

With its high-rise, 37-story skyscraper, The Square Tower offers spacious floor plan choices for its studios and one-bedroom apartments. The development offers a spacious interior environment and high-end architectural fittings, allowing you to enjoy a spacious environment.

The Square Tower – Jumeirah Village Circle Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare