The Bridges at Al Reem Island

Starting Price AED 500,000

Al Reem Island

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

The Bridges is a well-known development by Aldar Properties with opulent studios, and one, two, and three-bedroom apartments on Reem Island in Abu Dhabi. The development also includes six mid-rise towers with a total of 212 exquisitely built houses and cutting-edge amenities in each.

The development has a distinctive interior with a lovely design that offers wonderful living in the UAE. Living in these apartments offers residents the benefit of a lush setting with modern swimming pools and separate gyms for men and women.

Enjoy top-notch amenities in a setting that is both luxurious and capable of meeting every individual need. This includes outdoor fitness areas, well-equipped parks, and a lifestyle that promotes a healthy environment. Additionally, it is constructed with a strong focus on creating a community where residents may enjoy socialising with their family.

It is also close to the newest urban public park in the capital with a 99,409 m2 area that offers first-rate amenities and attractions. It is also equipped with a variety of retail stores, cafes, and outdoor fitness equipment to inspire the most exciting lifestyles.

Highlights & Amenities At The Bridges

A setting unlike any other, complete with pre-installed conveniences so that inhabitants can live luxuriously while still at home. Despite the ease with which one can access all daycare necessities.

Residents can access a variety of essential amenities from its shopping centre and retail establishments while taking advantage of nature through its parks and gardens, waking up in the natural sunlight with views of Dubai skylines, and taking advantage of shopping in the area’s many shopping centres.

  • State at art Gymnasium
  • Covered Parking
  • Parks and Gardens
  • Kids Play Area
  • Shopping Mall
  • Schools and Nurseries
  • Healthcare Centres

Payment Plan

You can purchase an apartment at The Bridges with a 10/90 payment schedule that is both alluring and doable. 10% down is required to reserve a unit, with the remaining 90% due upon completion. You will eventually have the chance to join a special residential project as a result of the possibilities that are being offered.

Easy 10/90 Payment Plan

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking
Final Installment 90% On Handover

Floor Plan

The Bridges by Aldar Properties floor plan offers roomy studios, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments that were constructed with futuristic expectations and consideration for the next generation in mind. The development offers tastefully designed units in a range of sizes and layouts, giving customers a wide range of options.

 

The Bridges at Al Reem Island Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare