Sobha Creek Vistas Grande

Starting Price AED 1.3 M

Sobha Hartland

Coming Soon

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Amazing new neighborhood Sobha Creek Vistas Grande is situated in Sobha Hartland by  Sobha Group. Offering a luxury range of apartments with unobstructed views of the Burj Khalifa that range in size from one to three bedrooms. These houses include completely equipped kitchens and wardrobes in the bedrooms, and they are exquisitely constructed.

The nicest amenities are waiting for Creek Vista Grande residents when they get home. These consist of a gym, a pool, a meditation space, a BBQ area, children’s play areas, and more. If you want to return home to peace and tranquility, here is the best area to find a home.

These apartments are situated in Sobha Hartland, one of Dubai’s premier lifestyle and investment areas. Living in this community gives people who desire a privileged lifestyle the chance to surround themselves with first-rate amenities. These include places to shop, enjoy entertainment, receive education, eat, and many other things. Examples of these facilities that families can use are Hartland International School and North London Collegiate School.

A costly design swimming pool area with seating areas and amenities, multi-level podium parking, and F&B shops available are just a few of the attractions that the tower has to offer. Discover a new way of living where the opulent surroundings offer more than just first-class amenities and convenient access to everything.

Highlights & Amenities At Sobha Creek Vistas Grande

Modern amenities abound in Sobha Creek Vistas Grande homes, making it a desirable location to live. Residents can take use of the open space that is home to lovely parks and gardens, providing the best possible experience of living near to nature.

Sobha Hartland offers increased lifestyle experiences, coupled with its retail areas, gourmet dining alternatives, healthcare facilities, foreign schools, and many more. It will have every modern convenience.

  • State at art Gymnasium
  • Swimming Pool
  • Retail outlets
  • Meditation Zone
  • BBQ Area
  • Restaurants & Cafes
  • Classic outlets
  • Gardens & Parks
  • Kids Play Area

Payment Plan

Buyers and investors can take advantage of the appealing payment plan alternatives offered for the opulent apartments at Creek Vistas Grande by Sobha Group. Buyers can pay 60% of the cost of a chosen unit during construction and the remaining 40% once the project is finished.

Attractive Installments 60/40, Payment Plan

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking Date
1st Installment 10% Within 3 months from booking date
2nd Installment 10% Within 12 months from booking date
3rd Installment 10% Within 15 months from booking date
4th Installment 10% Within 24 months from booking date
5th Installment 10% Within 30 months from booking date
Final Installment 40% On Completion

Floor Plan

Featuring high-rise apartments with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, Sobha Creek Vistas Grande is a luxury housing complex. These houses, which offer beautiful views of the Burj Khalifa, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, and Dubai Canal, were built using traditional interior designs and architectural elements. As such, they rank among the best places to go on a new trip.

 

Sobha Creek Vistas Grande Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare