Royal Golf Boutique Villas

Starting Price AED 6,541,000

Jumeirah Golf Estates

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Jumeirah Golf Estates’ Royal Golf Boutique Villas have sweeping views of lush, rolling greens. With terracotta exteriors and arched doors and windows, this gated community’s traditional Spanish architecture harkens back to a bygone era. These amazing villas, which are surrounded by lovely vegetation, have every single detail thoughtfully planned and masterfully executed.

The villas are chic and thoughtfully designed, and they include sizable living rooms that open into stunning central courtyards. There are many tall windows that let in a lot of light, walk-in closets with lots of space for storage, and a calm, serene atmosphere overall.

These opulent houses in the Spanish style are perfectly situated amid an otherworldly scene of blossoming fairways and exquisite flora, both of which were built by Greg Norman. The villas’ sizes, which range from 6793 square feet to 7695 square feet, are 4, 5, and 6 bedrooms. The villas are built with a clever design that provides the owners with an opulent lifestyle.

Imagine waking up early in the morning in the most ideal setting, where your balcony offers stunning views of the golf field. Explore the affluent neighborhood that best represents a regal lifestyle, or just relax and take in the breathtaking golf course view while eating breakfast outside.

Highlights & Amenities At Royal Golf Boutique Villas

The property offers a satisfying family lifestyle together with top-notch amenities that allow you to feel comfortable and relaxed at the same time. At home, experience a world of adventure and the gold-centered lifestyle, together with the two Greg Norman-designed championship golf courses.

  • Golf Course
  • Swimming Pool
  • Retail outlets
  • Running Tracks
  • Boutique stores
  • Gardens and Parks
  • State of the art Gymnasium

Payment Plan

Simply pay 10% as a down payment and the remaining 90% during construction over the course of 24 months. The varied payment options are often advantageous for prospective buyers and investors.

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 10% + 4% DLD Fee On Booking
1st Installment 10% Within 90 Days Of Sale Date
2nd Installment 10% Within 180 Days Of Sale Date
3rd Installment 10% Within 270 Days Of Sale Date
4th Installment 10% Within 360 Days Of Sale Date
5th Installment 10% Within 450 Days Of Sale Date
6th Installment 15% Within 540 Days Of Sale Date
7th Installment 10% Within 630 Days Of Sale Date
8th Installment 15% Within 720 Days Of Sale Date

Floor Plan

A premium golfing development called Jumeirah Golf Estates spans over 1,100 hectares of lush landscape. It is adjacent to the main highway crossing, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road, and is bordered by Dubai Sports City and Jumeirah Village. Jumeirah Golf Estates, located away from the action, is close to Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai Marina, Dubai Media City, and Dubai Internet City.

 

Royal Golf Boutique Villas Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare