Launched by Dubai Holding, Rahaal Apartments in MJL provides 1 and 2-bedroom apartments with starting prices of AED 1.2M. This renowned residential complex is a part of the Madinat Jumeirah Living neighborhood and will provide opulent apartments with complete and partial views of the Burj Al Arab. This upscale freehold home complex is situated in a prominent area of Jumeirah, directly across from the recognizable Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
High-quality finishes and majestic residences for a great lifestyle. Rahaal Apartments in MJL have a grand design with exquisite details but a very straightforward explanation and modern feel. Dubai Holding displayed a lobby couch to pave the way for peaceful living, attractively furnished, and roomy residential towers with clean, modern decor.
Rahaal at MJL, a brand-new development with 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom luxury apartments, is being offered by reputable developer Dubai Holding in the Madinat Jumeirah Living neighborhood. The apartments, which are located within Jumeirah Dubai, include first-rate amenities and a view of the famous Burj Al Arab in Umm Suqeim.
The tenants of these apartments will soon learn about a pedestrian adventure that is nestled between sumptuous, colorful landscape wadis, wind towers, and wide, shaded sidewalks. Given that the neighborhood is situated in the renowned Jumeirah, it is the most prominent and sought-after residential area in the greater Dubai area. The development’s location in the peaceful streets and well-established garden areas will be beloved by the locals.
The apartment’s proximity to well-known locations provides occupants with easy access to the entire city. Jumeirah Road, Al Wasl Road, and Umm Suqeim Road can all be reached within a few minutes by car, and it is also close to numerous schools, large commercial centers, and a metro station with access right outside the door.
The neighborhood where the development is located in Dubai has an excellent selection of boutique and fashion stores. You can live a lovely, joyful life, surrounded by hotels and cafes, with a lovely view of the beach.
- Easy Connectivity to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
- Close to the most reputed school and hospital
- Jumeirah is the perfect location to be called home
- Pedestrian-centric and environment-friendly Area
- Designed with safety by limiting designated drop-off areas
- Basement and visitors parking
Amenities & Features At Rahaal Apartments in MJL
The Rahaal Apartments include top-notch amenities from the developer and top-notch interior finishing made using contemporary technology. Designed spaces near the well-known hotel Burj Al Arab offer simple access to the private community entrances via the area’s numerous primary pedestrian paths. Featuring a shared roof terrace with a BBQ area and a stunning view of the Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Sea Beach.
- Gated Community Clusters
- Community Centre
- Community Retail
- A suite of Concierge services
- Play Area
- Spacious parks
- Fitness center
- Swimming Pool
- Day Care Centre
- Kilometers of Shaded Walkways
- Jogging and Cycling Area
- Ample basement parking area for residents
- Direct air condition Footbridge connection to Madinat Jumeirah Resort
An inexpensive 20/80 payment plan is available for Rahaal at MJL Dubai, where 20% is due during construction and the remaining 80% is due upon handover. The payment choices are provided to pique investors’ and purchasers’ curiosity. Everyone has a fair chance of getting a lovely residential unit when they reserve one in this upscale development.
In Jumeirah, close to the well-known Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, is the Rahaal Apartment of Madinat Jumeirah Living. It has a lot of ground-level space with separate entrances for residents and guests. Due to its central location, it offers simple connectivity to the rest of Dubai via established road networks.
- 2 minute’s drive to Sheikh Zayed Road
- 5 minute’s drive to Dubai Media City
- 8 minute’s drive to Dubai Internet City
- 5-minute drive to the nearest Shopping malls
- 25 minutes drive to Dubai International Airport
Rahaal Apartment by Dubai Holding offers 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments in Madinat Jumeirah Living, which are built with top-notch interior design. The modern interior, which ranges in size from 807 to 3409 square feet, strikes a balance between the opulence of the apartment complex and the surrounding environment.
The apartment’s large floor plan has a modern aesthetic and presents the visual design with an unrivaled feeling of uniqueness.