Minor Hotels at Palm Jumeirah – Dubai

Starting Price AED 1,035,888

Palm Jumeirah

Coming Soon

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

The newest addition by Seven Tides at Palm Jumeirah, Minor Hotels, is set to make its NH Hotels brand debut in the Middle East. On Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah Beachfront, the development offers a spotless selection of hotel suites and serviced apartments that are run by one of the biggest hospitality and leisure firms in the world.

This top-notch luxury hotel is situated directly on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah and is easily accessible because of the interconnecting road networks that give locals access to many important locations. The houses have magnificent views of the sea and the surrounding environs and are outfitted with state-of-the-art amenities.

The hip collection is a part of the bigger mixed-use development with seven hotels and residences, which is guaranteed to include both hotel and apartment amenities in the same tower. The 14-story high-rise façade of this deluxe hotel houses suites and serviced flats in addition to serviced hotel amenities.

The community offers state-of-the-art amenities and facilities to take good care of its inhabitants. Enjoy access to a sports bar, a rooftop bar, a spa with treatment rooms, a fully-stocked gym, and much more along with the infinity pool.

With a wide variety of leisure and outdoor activities at their fingertips, residents may live comfortably. The property offers convenience with a variety of retailers, including boutiques, specialty stores, and a top-notch shopping experience.

Highlights & Amenities At Minor Hotels at Palm Jumeirah

To give you a taste of hospitality from one of the biggest leisure corporations, Minor Hotels by Seven Tides is designed with some of the best serviced facilities available. Residents and visitors can take advantage of the NH Hotel brand’s debut, which offers a variety of complementary amenities at your disposal.

  • State of the art Gymnasium
  • Retail Outlets
  • Rooftop Infinity Pool
  • Sports and Rooftop Bar
  • F&B Outlets
  • Kids Club
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Spa Treatment Facilities

Minor Hotels At Palm Jumeirah - Dubai

Payment Plan

There are workable payment plan alternatives for Minor Hotels in Palm Jumeirah, where you pay 30% during construction and the remaining 70% once the project is finished. Buyers and experienced investors will find it simple to reserve one of the units in this unique residential building thanks to the appealing terms and flexible options.

Easy Installment Payment Plan Option

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 5% On Booking
1st Installment 8% Within 7 days from booking
2nd Installment 7% Within 30 days from booking
3rd Installment 10% Within 60 days from booking
Final Installment 70% On Completion

Floor Plan

Residents of Minor Hotels at Palm Jumeirah can anticipate an opulent selection of bedroom suites and flats, which are available in a variety of spacious leisure designs. There are 227 different room and suite options available as well as 306 serviced residential flats in this 14-story high-rise construction.

Minor Hotels at Palm Jumeirah – Dubai Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare