Meraas Jumeira Bay Plots

Starting Price Call Us

Jumeirah

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

A prominent mixed-use community like a seahorse riding acres of sand and rock is called Meraas Jumeira Bay Plots by Meraas Holding and is situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The development, which spans a six million square foot island, features a range of recreational activities, low-rise residences, and villas, as well as the first Bvlgari Yacht Club and the renowned Bvlgari Resort and Residences.

Because of the location’s excellent connectivity throughout, residents may access it immediately from their homes through a bridge that extends 300 meters. This saves time. With its offshore coastal address and private beach marina, enjoy a joyous experience.

Highlights & Amenities At Meraas Jumeira Bay Plots

The residents may also take in the breathtaking views of Dubai’s skyline, which is also home to the renowned Bvlgari Resort and Residences and Bvlgari Yacht Club. With its various shopping centers, yacht club, and beaches, it creates a distinctive address locality while having a small number of plots available.

  • Community Centre
  • Gymnasium
  • Hotels and Resorts
  • Yacht Club
  • Service facilities
  • Private villas

Meraas Jumeira Bay Plots

Payment Plan

10% down is required to reserve a unit, with the remaining 90% due over the course of 36 months. You will eventually have the chance to join a special residential project as a result of the possibilities that are being offered.

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking
1st to 9th Installment 90% Within 36 months (10% /  months) from booking

Floor Plan

The entire property offers a view of the open ocean and marine life while maintaining a high standard of living. Residents of Jumeira Bay can indulge in the luxury of having their own private beach on the island, which also offers fantastic outdoor views of Dubai’s cityscape and a number of exclusive plots.

 

Meraas Jumeira Bay Plots Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare