Mega Villas

Starting Price AED 1,271,000

Damac Hills 2

Coming Soon

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Introducing Mega Villas – the perfect solution for families seeking luxurious living near the world-renowned golfing community of Akoya Oxygen. Designed in clusters, these villas form a one-of-a-kind community that shares access to the area’s exclusive facilities and lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for an investment property or a place to call home, Mega Villas are perfect for those who love spending time outdoors surrounded by nature.

Looking for a spacious, luxurious forever home? Look no further than Mega Villas. These exclusive five-bedroom villas come complete with access to the golf course and expansive green space, making them perfect for young families. With plenty of bedrooms and terrace space to relax in, Mega Villas provide ample room to grow into.

If you’re looking for plenty of space for your family and pets, Mega Villas are perfect. With private outdoor space and access to a communal area, your family will have plenty of room to play. Plus, the excellent schools in the area make it the perfect place to raise children.

Mega Villas are perfect for young professionals and families who want to live in the calm suburbs of Dubai while still being close to all the action. The villas are just 25 minutes from Downtown Dubai and other business and entertainment zones, and each one has a private parking garage for two cars.

Mega Villas offers residents exclusive access to a range of first-class facilities, including cafes, restaurants and an organic market. This is the perfect place for those who want to lead a healthy, sustainable lifestyle.

Highlights & Amenities At Mega Villas

The amenities provided by Mega Villas have been thoughtfully designed to meet your exacting living requirements. The amenities that are provided will significantly improve comfort and convenience in the context of the houses. Everything will be in its proper place for you and your family, which will make it easier for you to enjoy the benefits of living in a high-end complex.

  • Private parking
  • Private garden
  • Large rooftop terraces
  • Community centre with supermarket, gym, retail & dining
  • Park & garden
  • International school

Payment Plan

You have the option to purchase the unit of your choosing at Damac Mega Villas at Damac Hills 2 (AKOYA Oxygen) thanks to the three-year payment plan. Just 10% must be paid in advance, with the remaining 90% due during construction. This indicates that you are prepared to move into an elegant property that is now being offered at a reasonable price.

Attractive 3 Years Payment Plan

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% + 4% DLD Fees On Booking
1st Installment 7.5% Within 90 days from booking
2nd Installment 7.5% Within 180 days from booking
3rd Installment 7.5% Within 270 days from booking
4th Installment 7.5% Within 360 days from booking
5th Installment 7.5% Within 450 days from booking
6th Installment 7.5% Within 540 days from booking
7th Installment 7.5% Within 630 days from booking
8th Installment 7.5% Within 720 days from booking
9th Installment 7.5% Within 810 days from booking
10th Installment 7.5% Within 900 days from booking
11th Installment 7.5% Within 990 days from booking
Final Installment 7.5% Within 1080 days from booking

Floor Plan

Damac Properties is offering Mega Villas with floor plans that are intended to solve your main issues. The large units have interiors that have been carefully planned to meet your expectations and are made with exquisite craftsmanship. Each component of the villas is set up to support your pursuit of a balanced lifestyle.

 

Mega Villas Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare