Manazel Al Khor

Starting Price AED 1,574,000

Dubai Creek Harbour

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Manazel Al Khor is situated in Culture Village on the Dubai Creek waterfront. There are one, two, and three-bedroom luxury apartments available. Manazel Al Khor is an artistically designed, opulent residential neighborhood that skillfully combines the old and new. It is located on the famous Dubai Creek.

Located in the center of historic Dubai Creek Harbour, this building is filled with traditional and authentic Arabic architecture that is complemented by modern, opulent amenities and services. The neighboring desert is complemented by sand-colored homes, and the finely designed interiors show off the best features of cosmopolitan life.

Project Highlights:

  • Promenade linking Creekside apartments & retail
  • Panoramic views of Dubai Creek
  • Swimming pool
  • Private indoor car park
  • Diverse waterside attractions
  • Access point to water taxi & Abras boats 60 private marina berths

Feature & Amenities At Manazel Al Khor

The brand-new, distinctively modern apartment designs at Manazel Al Khor at Dubai Creek Harbour reflect the development’s overall modernism. The 98 residential units and 255,000 square meters of modern condos, which vary from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom luxury apartments in Dubai, are all outfitted in a modern, international manner. Rich earth tones are used in the interior finishing of Manazel Al Khor, and the flooring in the communal rooms is made of natural marble.

Features:-

  • Gym
  • Swimming Pool
  • Car parking
  • Retail
  • Food and Beverage Areas (Reachable through Dubai Metro’s green line and have access points for the water taxis).

Manazel Al Khor

Payment Plan

You can reserve a unit at Manazel Al Khor using the 20/80 payment plan by paying 20% up front and the remaining 80% after construction is complete. The accessible payment methods will make it quite simple for you to reserve a residential flat.

Floor Plan

The 255,000 square metre low-rise mixed-use complex has 98 premium apartments with one, two, three, and four bedrooms. You are free to select from a variety of unit designs with possibilities for balconies and terraces as well as tastefully furnished interiors. The building’s façade’s well-lined balcony gives it a tiered building shape.

Manazel Al Khor Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare