Lakeside

Starting Price AED 789,000

Dubai Production City

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Four residential towers totaling 22 stories make up DAMAC Lakeside, which also has a plaza with stores, hairdressers, and cafes. Studio and one-bedroom apartments in each tower have been deliberately planned to maximize living space and lake views. Shared facilities including swimming pools, tennis courts, gyms, and grilling areas support a healthy work-life balance in this developing neighborhood that is slated to emerge as a new “Media City.” Just a short stroll will take you to the well-known City Centre Me’aisem Mall.

Visit Damac Lakeside, your new home. In addition to the swimming pool, there is a neighboring Children’s Play Area for families with young children. If you love sports, you will appreciate the amenities like the Tennis Court. In the project, you will also have access to the spa, sauna, and steam room. 24/7 security is provided. This property is utterly aspirational thanks to its facilities.

The central location connectivity in Dubai Production City makes it possible to go quickly and easily to many important areas of interest. While being a free zone, it is a centre for commerce and housing that serves the media production industry with its extensive planning and production.

Highlights & Amenities At Lakeside

Dubai Production City, formerly known as International Media Production Zone (IMPZ), is a Free Zone commercial and residential hub for the media production industry, with a sizable residential component under design and progress. Since it is situated at the intersection of Al Khail Road and the Mohammed bin Zayed expressway, it is well located for access to all areas of Dubai.

  • Retail Outlets
  • Swimming Pool
  • Tennis Courts
  • Kids Play Area
  • BBQ Area
  • Landscaped Garden
  • Supermarkets
  • Restaurants and Cafe

Payment Plan

It provides you with the option to purchase the unit of your choice. Just put down 20% and the remaining 80% will be due following the transfer. This signifies that you are prepared to move into a luxurious home that is now being offered in favorable conditions.

Easy Installments Payment Plan

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 20% + 4% DLD Fee On Purchase Date
1st Installment 10% Within 90 days of purchase date
2nd Installment 10% Within 180 Days of purchase date
3rd Installment 10% Within 270 days of purchase date
4th Installment 10% Within 360 days of purchase date
5th Installment 20% Within 540 days of purchase date
Final Installment 20% Within 720 days of purchase date

Floor Plan

The complex was planned by an architect who gives a traditional way of living and breathtaking views of the neighborhood. Residents have access to its stylishly constructed kitchen with a wide setting, master bedroom, bedroom, living and dining area, and well-planned living spaces.

Floor Plan Category Floor Details Sizes
5 Floor Plan Various Sizes On Request

Lakeside Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare