La Rosa at Villanova

Starting Price AED 1.28 Million

Dubailand

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

In Dubailand, La Rosa at Villanova is a new housing development by Dubai Properties that offers tastefully made townhouses with three and four bedrooms. The residential apartments have a partially modern structure and design, and they are surrounded by playgrounds, recreational areas, and swimming pools.

The townhouses will offer you a secure haven away from the bustle of the city because they are located in a peaceful neighbourhood surrounded by numerous beautiful green parks. Due to its convenient position, tucked away in one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods, you will find it simple to reach your preferred big destinations.

Project Highlights:

  • A residential development featuring luxury edition 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses
  • Equipped with modern amenities
  • Part of a gated community with access to pedestrian-friendly linear parks
  • Surrounded by Swimming pools, play, and recreational area
  • Nestled away from the hustle and bustle of the city
  • Two-story townhouses with convenient floor plans
  • Viable and attractive payment plan

Feature & Amenities

La Rosa at Villanova at Dubailand is a cut above the competition when it comes to amenities, which significantly improves your quality of life. Almost all the pieces are in place to provide you a beautiful and exciting lifestyle.

Some of the facilities that truly stand out include the likes of: 

  • Swimming Pool
  • Play & Recreational Area
  • BBQ Area
  • Gym
  • Walking trails
  • Quaint picnic areas
  • Community Park
  • Mosque

La Rosa At Villanova

Payment Plan

Use the 10% down payment and 40% of the total cost during construction as part of a 50/50 post-handover payment plan for La Rosa at Villanova at Dubailand. You have 36 months following handover to make the same payment for the remaining 50%. Take full advantage of this chance to reserve a lovely property in one of the top developments.

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking
1st Installment 5% Within 5 months from booking
2nd Installment 5% Within 10 months from booking
3rd Installment 5% Within 15 months from booking
4th Installment 5% Within 20 months from booking
5th Installment 5% Within 25 months from booking
6th Installment 5% Within 30 months from booking
7th Installment 10% On Handover (Feb – 2022)
8th Installment 5% Within 5 months after handover
9th Installment 5% Within 10 months after handover
10th Installment 5% Within 15 months after handover
11th Installment 5% Within 20 months after handover
12th Installment 10% Within 25 months after handover
13th Installment 10% Within 30 months after handover
Final Installment 10% Within 36 months after handover

Floor Plan

La Rosa townhouses are available from Dubai Properties, and they include roomy floor plans that allow you to live a posh lifestyle. Space will never be an issue because to the 3 and 4 bedroom units’ sizes, which range from 1947 square feet to 2333 square feet. Payment Scheme

 

La Rosa at Villanova Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare