Kiara Apartments

Starting Price AED 540,000

Damac Hills

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Nestling amongst the amazing green and sustainable community of Damac Hills, Kiara Apartments is a beautifully built furnished residential apartments featuring spacious studio, 1BR, 2BR & 3BR apartments overlooking the renowned championship golf course. Each unit designed beautifully to match the highest standards of luxury and to ensure comfortable living with breathtaking views.

With spacious living rooms and large closet spaces, the houses provide with ample space for storage as well as day-to-day living with the family. These elegant apartments feature world-class amenities and leisure facilities within the building and in the community. Kiara by Damac Properties has been designed and built keeping in the mind an active and nature-driven lifestyle.

These magnificent apartments have been planned to be perfect. Pure art can be seen in any spot of these gorgeous apartments, and any details have been considered to make these apartments distinctive from others.

The exterior design also is not an exception. In other words, the exterior design blurs the boundaries between architecture and art. In fact, the exterior design has been planned in a way to satisfy the needs of people who desire a luxurious and at the same time modern style.

In terms of interior design, it should be said that it has been designed in a way to look unique and special, as the materials come from reputable brands that instill the sense of luxury, modernity, and glamor, and at the same time you can experience high levels of comfort, convenience, and relaxation.

Highlights & Amenities At Kiara Apartments

The luxurious lifestyle facilities of Kiara at Damac Hills are awash in the area’s lush greenery and championship 18-hole golf course. The Residences offer a lot to discover, from their top-notch amenities to their managed clubhouse with restaurants and more. They also include a great international golf course. Residents can take use of the cutting-edge amenities and leisure activities offered here, including a gym, shopping malls, nurseries, schools, and a variety of retail establishments.

  • Fitted kitchen cabinets and countertops
  • Balconies applicable as per unit plan
  • Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
  • Fully-tiled bathrooms, en-suites and guest toilets wherever applicable
  • Shower or bathtub with shower in master bathroom
  • Electrical shaver point with mirror in master-bathroom
  • Vanity units and mirrors
  • Central air conditioner
  • Double glazed windows
  • Cable and telephone connections
  • Provision for high-speed internet access
  • Ceramic floor tiling

Payment Plan

You have the option to purchase the apartment of your choosing at Kiara Apartments at Damac Hills thanks to the three-year payment plan. When you are finished, you will be ready to move into an elegant property that is now made available at a reasonable price. All you need to do is pay 20% as a down payment, move in, and pay the rest 80% over 36 months from the time of booking.

Attractive 3 Years Payment Plan Option

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 20% + 4% DLD Fee On Booking
1st to 4th Installment 30% Within 360 days (7.5% / 90 days) from booking
5th to 8th Installment 40% Within 720 days (10% / 90 days) from booking
9th to 12th Installment 10% Within 1080 days (2.5% / 90 days) from booking

Floor Plan

The studios, one, two, and three bedroom ready apartments at Kiara at Damac Hills are created with the most cutting-edge technology and range in size from 393 square feet to 1949 square feet. It offers a range of conveniences, including built-in wardrobes in the bedroom and fitted kitchen cabinets and countertops. It has double-glazed windows, a fully-titled central air conditioner, and ceramic floor tiling.

 

Kiara Apartments Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare