Kensington Waters

Starting Price AED 786,828

Mohd Bin Rashid City

Coming Soon

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Elegant residences are available for purchase at Kensington Waters in Mohd Bin Rashid City Dubai. These buildings are situated in MBR City. Kensington Waters is your charming sanctuary in the center of Dubai thanks to its location in one of Dubai’s most notable neighborhoods. On top of that, it guarantees long-term profits on your investment.

However, there is still a tone more to enjoy at Kensington Waters Apartments in MBR City. Discover an urban lifestyle in this magnificent neighborhood, which is home to Meydan One Mall and the largest man-made lagoon in the world. Access a variety of leisurely built facilities at your disposal, including a clubhouse, a semi-Olympic swimming pool, exercise centers, a splash pad with a kids’ play area, and many more.

Situated in Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City’s most sought city address, giving inhabitants the option to easily access the city’s beauties. The property is located close to the metro and major road networks, providing easy access to the rest of the city.

Key Highlights

  • Freehold residential development at Meydan, MBR City
  • A choice of studios to 3-bedroom apartments
  • Easy and attractive payment plan options
  • Centric location and hassle-free connectivity
  • Leisure areas and posh amenities
  • Electric vehicle charging stations

Features & Amenities At Kensington Waters

Ellington’s KW (Kensington Waters) at Mohd Bin Rashid City equipped with all the latest amenities and recreational design features to provide inhabitants with a comfortable way of life. This contemporary facade is supplemented with amenities in MBR City, providing homeowners with a communal lifestyle that is family-friendly. Residents can enjoy a drop-off location that resembles a hotel on the development’s property, along with a variety of family-friendly, action-packed, fun activities.

Key Facilities

  • Luxurious apartments for sale in Dubai
  • An outstanding address at MBR City
  • Easy access to Dubai’s major hotspots
  • Boasting scenic views of the nature
  • Boasting a unique design
  • Featuring large windows
  • The abundance of natural light
  • Featuring walk-through wardrobes
  • Featuring kitchens with custom designs
  • Offering easy and flexible installments

Payment Plan

For buyers and investors, Mohd Bin Rashid City provides enticing payment plans to purchase a property at this freehold development. Buyers can do this by paying 15% of the total cost at the moment the property is reserved, 35% during construction, and the remaining 50% after the project is finished.

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 15% On Booking
1st Installment 5% Within 60 days from booking
2nd Installment 5% Within 120 days from booking
3rd Installment 5% On 20% construction completion
4th Installment 5% On 30% construction completion
5th Installment 5% On 40% construction completion
6th Installment 5% On 50% construction completion
7th Installment 5% On 60% construction completion
Final Installment 50% On 100% Completion

Floor Plan

The Kensington Waters (KW) complex offers a variety of floor plans, including studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units. The project’s construction includes a basement and ground floor for amenities as well as a luxurious 12-story façade that provides breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. The project is being promoted by Ellington in partnership with Keller Williams, a renowned international real estate company recognized for its opulent projects around the world.

Kensington Waters Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare