Just Cavalli Villas

Starting Price AED 1,150,000

Damac Hills

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

DAMAC Properties’ Just Cavalli Villas are situated in the Aquilegia neighborhood of AKOYA Oxygen. The villa’s location is more significant because it is precisely situated adjacent to the golf course’s 17th hole. These luxurious houses’ interiors have experimental patterns and crazy wallpapers that go well with their unique furniture items. The project also has a unique home style with a real roof terrace in Dubai.

As you go outdoors, you’ll notice more seductive designs on the house’s exterior and catwalks, which will lead you to a special but peaceful location. As the villas are constructed with a rooftop garden ideal for play and relaxation, you may experience nature in the comfort of your own home as well.

Just Cavalli Villas

This freshly developed neighborhood is made available with a simple and alluring payment schedule and provides inhabitants with their ideal place to call home. The Kid’s Water Park offers a variety of attractions and recreational options, including a Splash Pad, slick slides, and more. It is designed to fulfill every child’s wish for unlimited water-friendly fun in the sun.

Highlights & Amenities At Just Cavalli Villas

Residents and visitors can enjoy a life full of lush surroundings, leisure parks, as well as top-notch food and shopping options. Enjoy living here since it provides you with unrivaled amenities in peaceful neighborhoods away from the noise and bustle of the metropolis.

  • Spacious villas with a variety of arrangements
  • Separate living/dining area and kitchen
  • Private parking
  • Just Cavalli Gymnasium with modern equipment
  • Access to the world-class amenities of AKOYA

Payment Plan

It can be reserved with just a 10% down payment and the remaining 90% paid over the course of 6 years in convenient instalments. The flexible payment schedule was thoughtfully created to encourage investment and buyer interest.

Easy 6 Years Payment Plan Option

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 10% + 4% DLD Fee On Sale Date
1st to 4th Installment 40% Within 360 days (10% / 90 days) from sale date
5th to 8th Installment 26% Within 720 days (6.5% / 90 days) from sale date
9th to 20th Installment 24% Within 1800 days (2% / 90 days) from sale date

Floor Plan

It offers spacious 3-bedroom units located in Akoya Oxygen. Residents can choose from linguistically designed homes that range from 2,143 sq. ft. to 3,240 sq. ft. with various layouts and sizes.

 

Just Cavalli Villas Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare