Jawaher Saadiyat – Abu Dhabi

Starting Price AED 5,500,000

Saadiyat Island

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Jawaher Saadiyat is a one-of-a-kind community of 83 modern villas and townhouses in one of Abu Dhabi’s most distinctive neighborhoods, the Saadiyat Beach District. It is surrounded by lovely beaches, breathtaking vistas, an unspoiled environment, and everything needed for a comfortable life for the entire family. There are kid-friendly playgrounds, a gym, multipurpose sports courts, and a golf course in the region.

It offers amazing depth and diversity, whether it’s getting up close to nature or visiting the most recent show generating headlines in the art world. It demonstrates that you can truly have it all thanks to its breathtaking vistas and beaches, diverse natural ecosystems, and plentiful animals, as well as its upscale hotels and villas, world-class educational institutions, and championship golf courses.

While the residents are only a short drive from the area’s pristine beach, Gary Player’s oceanfront championship golf course, exclusive beach club with a Mediterranean theme, and the world-famous St. Regis and Park Hyatt hotels.

Features & Amenities At Jawaher Saadiyat

The exquisitely designed Jawaher Saadiyat has all you need for a luxurious, modern lifestyle. In addition to being the island’s premier shopping and entertainment destination, Abu Dhabi is also home to the renowned Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Zayed National Museum, and Louvre Abu Dhabi.

Its location enables you to make the most of it with an excellent beach and golf-inspired lifestyle, regardless of how you like to spend your free time. Enjoy a variety of retail establishments, a shopping center, a beach area with views of the ocean, recreational amenities, and medical facilities.

Key Features

  • Residents parking
  • Play areas
  • Fully-equipped gyms
  • Temperature-controlled swimming pools

Jawaher Saadiyat

Payment Plan

Townhouse ownership with a 10/90 payment schedule is both appealing and doable at Aldar Jawaher Saadiyat at Saadiyat Island. 10% down payment is required to reserve a unit, with the remaining 90% due upon handover. You will eventually have the chance to join a special residential project as a result of the options that are being offered.

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% Upon Signing of Spa
Final Installment 90% Handover: Ready

Floor Plan

Saadiyat Island Beach District, Abu Dhabi’s Jawaher Saadiyat floor plans provide huge 4, 5, and 6-bedroom villas and townhouses. Aldar Properties provides a variety of homes, from four-bedroom modern townhouses to four, five, and six-bedroom luxury villas. The homes’ bold geometrical designs are complemented with glass, stone, and wood, giving the open indoor and outdoor spaces a strikingly contemporary feel.

 

Jawaher Saadiyat – Abu Dhabi Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare