Hartland Greens Phase 2 at MBR City – Sobha Group

Starting Price AED 755,000

Sobha Hartland

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

In the center of Dubai, there is a residential complex called Hartland Greens Phase 2 in Sobha Hartland that consists of two residential buildings (2 & 3). The 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments in this low-rise, 8-story property by Sobha Group are roomy and exquisitely decorated.

Modern and contemporary residential structures are outfitted with the newest amenities and services. The houses, designed for people who love to indulge in opulent lifestyles, also offer breathtaking views of the neighborhoods.

Being a resident, you will have quick access to the important points of interest thanks to the great location and strong connectivity options. The closest community to DIFC is only a short drive from Downtown, and everything is meticulously set up to your specifications. This residential property charges a higher price and is in high demand due to its strategic location as well.

International schools, retail establishments, upscale boutiques, fine-dining restaurants, and entertainment venues can all be found in this gated and protected neighborhood. In order to further put you in touch with nature, the community also dedicates 30% of its total area to open and green space.

The development is constructed to enhance your living space’s quality and to provide you with high-class amenities, enhancing your quality of life. Its revolutionary architecture and design allows you to live, work, and play without having to make any additional compromises.

Highlights & Amenities At Hartland Greens Phase 2

Since Hartland Greens Phase 2 is well-equipped, the amenities that will be made available will undoubtedly enhance and better your quality of life. The opulent amenities provided will establish a new standard, and ultimately, you stand to gain the most. The project is also a part of a neighborhood that includes kid-friendly schools and a wide variety of food and shopping options.

  • Retail outlets
  • Swimming Pool
  • Shopping Mall
  • Kids Play Area
  • Clubhouses
  • Mosque
  • Restaurants and Cafes

Payment Plan

Apartments in Hartland Greens Phase 2 are available to you with a 25/75 highly competitive payment schedule. It does seem flexible, with 25% due at registration and the remaining 75% due over the course of two years after handover. You won’t likely encounter any big restrictions when trying to reserve one of the residential units.

New Payment Plan between 1st to 15th Jan (Limited Time Offer)

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking
Next Installment 10% Within 90 days from booking
Final Installment 80% On Completion

Attractive 25/75, 2 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 25% On booking / handover
Final Installment 75% Within 24 months from handover

Floor Plan

The Hartland Greens Phase 2  at Sobha Hartland residential flats have roomy floor layouts that go a long way to suit your lifestyle. The units, which come in a variety of sizes and designs, are made to give you the perfect residences where you can live without hassle. Making the most use of the existing space, the main goal is to raise your standard of living overall. As a result, the carefully planned bedrooms, kitchen, living and dining area, and balcony in the homes ensure that you may find the perfect balance.

Hartland Greens Phase 2 at MBR City – Sobha Group Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare