Golf Town Apartments

Starting Price AED 894,000

DAMAC Hills

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Apartments are available in the green neighborhood of DAMAC Hills at Golf Town Apartments, a residential development by DAMAC Properties. The homes come in a variety of sizes, including 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom options. Golf Town enchants you with its special golf views from the apartments and allows you to wake up to more greenery each day thanks to its prime location in the world’s golfing community. DAMAC Hills offers a luxurious living environment in the heart of the city and adjacent to all of Dubai’s major transportation hubs.

A collection of modern low-rise apartments called Golf Town is situated next to the fairways of the Trump International Golf Club Dubai. While the remainder of the community’s amenities is all nearby, spacious terraces make the most of your home’s breathtaking views of the golf course.

Villas, apartments, and a hotel make up the well-established self-contained neighborhood of DAMAC Hills in the well-liked Dubailand. Homes are positioned around The Park, a roughly four million square foot themed garden, the Trump International Golf Club Dubai, sporting facilities, a skate park, and stables. A school, Carrefour supermarket, and “Green Zone” are also present, and more are planned.

The project includes a wide range of top-notch facilities to meet the demands of an ever-evolving lifestyle. In addition to the golf course, there is also a tennis court available for residents to use on the weekends. It is practically like a city within a city, with international schools and clinics close by.

Highlights & Amenities At Golf Town Apartments

The entire construction is set up to provide comfort and convenience. In fact, inhabitants will have the opportunity to experience a very unique lifestyle thanks to the facilities being made accessible.

  • World- class fitness center
  • Tennis courts
  • International schools
  • Clinic

Payment Plan

Everyone agrees with the payment plan for Golf Town at Damac Hills, which calls for a 10% down payment and the remaining 90% to be paid in 24 months after handover. The expanded payment alternatives will make things work for you and give you a better chance of obtaining the home of your choosing. This is done in an effort to give you more leverage.

Attractive 24 Months Post-Completion Payment Plan
Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% + 4% DLD Fees On Booking
1st to 4th Installment 40% Within 360 days (10% / 90 days) from booking
5th to 8th Installment 50% Within 720 days (12.5% / 90 days) from booking

Floor Plan

With its master bedroom, bedroom, dining area, living area, elegantly built kitchen spaces, and big design balcony where you can take in the breathtaking views outside, this attractive glass-designed twin tower construction offers you a vast interior atmosphere.

 

Golf Town Apartments Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare