Fujairah Beach – UAE

Starting Price AED 1,736,888

Fujairah

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

The best-kept secret in the UAE, Fujairah Beach is a tranquil hideaway along a lengthy pristine beachfront that is isolated from the rest of the nation by the commanding Hajar Mountains. For its historical landmarks, such Heritage Village’s Fujairah Fort, the city is working on a number of restoration initiatives. A serene sanctuary for the discerning, clean, calm, and inviting Fujairah is conveniently located near the airport and the Oman border.

The magnificent Fujairah Beach is a five-star beachfront resort that offers its hotel guests and locals a distinctive way of life. Along with 80 tastefully built villas and townhouses, the opulent Palace Fujairah Resort will serve as a spectacular focal point and offer the first-ever beachfront residential option in Fujairah.

Highlights & Amenities At Fujairah Beach

Enter a peaceful way of life by the sea. In the only housing complex with direct access to the beach, pick from autonomous Villas and Townhouses. Become one with the surrounding environment and the locals thanks to a master plan created for communal life.
A central garden, a jogging and cycling path, a gym, a swimming pool, and a kids’ play area are among the amenities for leisure and recreation.

  • Private Beach
  • Full Facility Gym
  • Swimming Pools
  • Jogging & Bike Track
  • Kids Play Areas
  • Green Spaces

Payment Plan

An inexpensive 40/60 post-handover payment schedule is available for Fujairah Beach Villas & Townhouses, with 40% of the total due on the day of purchase. You must also pay the remaining 60% following the transfer in 60 months. The payment choices are provided to pique investors’ and purchasers‘ curiosity.

Attractive 40/60 Post-Handover Payment Plan

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 40% On Booking
Post-Handover 60% Within 12 months (15% / 3 months) from booking

 

Fujairah Beach – UAE Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare