Dubailand Oasis Land Plots

Starting Price AED 900,000

Dubailand

Coming Soon

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Dubailand Oasis Land Plots is a well-planned mixed-use master community in the heart of Dubailand, with easy access to the main highways of Emirates Road, Al Ain Road (E66), and Mohammed bin Zayed Road. It offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own and develop freehold land plots in Dubai. Choose from a variety of villa plots, townhouse plots, and low-rise building plots. With the ability to customize, these land plots are designed to meet a variety of needs while also providing a good return on investment.

Dubailand Oasis Land Plots is near established communities and popular leisure attractions like Global Village, IMG Worlds of Adventure, and Dubai Miracle Garden, as well as schools and healthcare facilities. A 10-minute drive away is retail therapy.

Features & Amenities

In terms of amenities, Dubailand Oasis Land Plots include pre-installed in and out luxurious facilities. The development is intended to provide all of the necessities in one location, from retail outlets to alfresco dining options. Come join Dubai Holding’s magnificent venture, which allows you to build your own home in a tranquil environment with a variety of leisure and entertainment options.

Key Facilities 

  • Swimming Pool
  • Retail Outlets
  • Community Centre
  • Kids Play Area
  • Shopping Mall
  • Schools and Nurseries
  • Gardens and Parks

Payment Plan

For home buyers looking to invest in Dubailand, Dubailand Oasis Land Plots offers an easy and appealing 20/80 payment plan option. One can also choose to pay 20% down and the remaining 80% during construction options available at the time of purchase.

Installment Percent(%) Milestone
1st Installment 20% On Booking
2nd Installment 10% 6 months from date of booking
3rd Installment 10% 12 months from date of booking
4th Installment 10% 18 months from date of booking
5th Installment 10% 24 months from date of booking
6th Installment 10% 30 months from date of booking
7th Installment 10% 36 months from date of booking
8th Installment 10% 42 months from date of booking
9th Installment 10% 48 months from date of booking

Floor Plan

The development Dubailand Oasis Land Plots has 760 saleable plots available, giving you the opportunity to design your own residence. Residents can choose to build Villas, Townhouses, or Apartments based on a single specification and allowed area. Enjoy a diverse range of plots that cater to the most desirable and adaptable design needs.

Dubailand Oasis Land Plots Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare