Damac Residenze

Starting Price AED 3,178,000 (3 BR)

Dubai Marina

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Damac Residenze Luxury Apartments by DAMAC Properties is a selection of luxury apartments with carefully crafted designs by renowned Italian fashion house Fendi Casa. These premier homes are located in the heart of Dubai Marina, one of the most coveted locations in the city. Enjoy views of the Palm Jumeirah from your balcony as well as stunning vistas of the surrounding neighborhood. The residences are available in 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units as well as 5-bedroom penthouses.

The apartments and penthouses at DAMAC Residenze are located on the upper floors of the award-winning 84-story DAMAC Heights skyscraper, which rises through the marina. They include luxurious furnishings and unparalleled views.

Throughout, soft curves contrast with soothing duck egg blue, gorgeously marbled floors, and geometric motifs. Beautiful views of Palm Jumeirah, the ocean, and the neighborhood round out these superb residences at a renowned address.

With a view of the Palm Jumeirah, DAMAC Residenze is a cutting-edge, first-rate residential complex that provides unique lifestyle expressions with exceptional opportunities. The DAMAC Residence is a completely unique work of art and represents the highest level of grandeur that anyone may experience. DAMAC has for all time imagined in superb offerings.

Highlights & Amenities At Damac Residenze

With carefully considered space and amenities. The towers provide a fantastic range of amenities, including gyms, swimming pools, steam rooms, saunas, child care facilities, health clubs for both sexes, grilling areas, banquet areas, golf simulators, and games rooms.

  • Playing Area for Kids
  • Banquet Area
  • Nursery Center
  • Barbeque Area
  • Valet Parking
  • Ample Covered Parking
  • Mail Boxes
  • Cleaning Room Services
  • Private Cinema
  • Gymnasium

Payment Plan

10% down is required to reserve it, with the remaining 90% due upon handover after 60 months. The flexible 10/90 payment schedule was thoughtfully created to encourage investment and buyer interest. Given the possibilities available, now might be the ideal moment if you’re seeking for affordable apartments.

Easy Installments Payment Plan

Installments Payment (%) Milestones
Down Payment 10% + 4% DLD Fees On Purchase Date
1st Installment 12.5% within 90 days of purchase date
2nd Installment 12.5% within 180 days of purchase date
3rd Installment 12.5% within 270 Days of purchase date
4th Installment 12.5% within 360 days of purchase date
5th Installment 10% within 450 days of purchase date
6th Installment 10% within 540 days of purchase date
7th Installment 10% within 630 days of purchase date
Final Installment 10% within 720 days of purchase date

Floor Plan

Penthouses, duplexes, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments in a range of sizes are offered at DAMAC Residence.

 

 

 

 

 

Damac Residenze Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare