Casa Viva

Starting Price AED 1,624,000

Serena

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

The well-known Casa Viva project by Dubai Properties features elegantly constructed 2 and 3-bedroom villas and townhouses with a maid room in the Serena neighborhood of Dubailand. The project offers a well-being community that is focused on families and offers a tranquil natural vista and appealing amenities.

While providing its residents with an active, bright, and lively lifestyle through the innovative idea of the plaza in the center of the community, upscale shopping alternatives, natural surroundings, and recreational community centers. Within its serene neighborhood, this tastefully constructed home is surrounded by rich vegetation, opening up a world of possibilities where you may truly discover the joy of living.

Key Highlights:

  • Top-notch facilities and amenities
  • Round-the-clock security
  • Connectivity at its ease
  • Boasted with world-class facilities
  • Mediterranean-Spanish theme

Feature & Amenities At Casa Viva

With its villas and townhouses, the Mediterranean-themed Casa Viva enables visitors to experience the ideal location with ease thanks to its seamlessly integrated road networks. The central community plaza provides its residents with beautiful parks, a variety of amenities, a welcoming environment for families, and a tranquil way of life.

Enjoy the Portuguese-inspired, European Design Community with its wealth of luxuries-filled locations as you have access to its beautiful green setting, opulent amenities, retail establishments, healthcare centers, and entertainment Area.

Key Facilities:-

  • Community Clubhouse
  • Parks with shaded children’s play area
  • Family & BBQ spots with seating areas
  • Recreational areas
  • Swimming Pool
  • Jogging & Walking Tracks
  • Diverse retail options
  • Restaurants and Cafes
  • Wellness Clinics
  • State at art sports facilities

Casa Viva

Payment Plan

For buyers wishing to invest in this fantastic opportunity, Casa Viva at Serena offers a manageable 20/80 payment plan. You must pay 20% of the total during construction and the remaining 80% at handover in order to reserve your dream house.

Floor Plan

In Dubailand, Serena Casa Viva by Dubai Properties provides townhouses and villas with 2 and 3 bedrooms and a maid room. These apartments range in size from 174.36 square metres to 238.68 square metres, giving you access to a wide selection of houses based on your preferences. Enjoy its luxurious indoor and outdoor furnishings in the master bedroom, kitchen, dining room, and living room, as well as the Galleria, balcony, and lobby, which face out over the property’s verdant greenery and gardens.

 

 

Casa Viva Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare