Casa Dora at Serena

Starting Price AED 1,767,000

Serena

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

In Dubailand, Casa Dora at Serena offers townhouses with 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms as well as 3-bedroom semi-detached villas. The residences are placed around clusters that each have four to six units. These townhouses are part of the Portuguese-inspired neighborhood Project, which was developed by Dubai Properties, a renowned master developer and asset management in the Dubai real estate market.

Family-friendly neighborhoods and mixed-use communities are offered by Casa Dora at Serena, enabling residents to live the way they want to. The Cityscape Global 2016 exhibition will include this Serena project in DUBAILAND from September 6–8 at the Dubai World Trade Center.

Project Highlights:

  • Portuguese stimulated, European Design Community
  • Lush green surroundings, with generous facilities
  • High Capital Gain on long-term investment
  • Close to retail, Healthcare services, and Entertainment Area

Feature & Amenities At Casa Dora at Serena

The second stage of Dubai Properties’ Serena master-development is called Casa Dora. With its expansive green areas, distinctive architecture, and a variety of amenities, Casa Dora, a new neighborhood in Serena with Portuguese influences, promises a joyful atmosphere and a peaceful way of life.

Key Features:

  • Relax and unwind in spacious Portuguese-styled 2 & 3 bedroom townhouses.
  • Recreation Community Centre with gym and swimming pool facilities for an active lifestyle.
  • Located within Dubailand with direct access to Emirates Road for convenient travel.
  • Enjoy a host of amenities at the Central Plaza in the heart of the community.
  • Suitable payment plans to move into your dream home.

Casa Dora At Serena

Payment Plan

Take advantage of the 20/80 post-handover payment plan choices at Casa Dora at Serena when you reserve a unit. Simply pay 20% during construction and the remaining 80% after the property is turned over.

Floor Plan

Serena Casa Dora by Dubai Properties features expansive floor plans with 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses and 3 bedroom villas in a range of shapes and sizes. Enjoy the master bedroom, bedroom, kitchen, living, and dining areas, as well as a choice of maid’s room, which are all luxuriously designed spaces.

 

Casa Dora at Serena Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare