Bvlgari Resort Residences

Starting Price AED 4.5 M

Jumeirah

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Bvlgari Resort Residences is one of Meraas’ exclusive developments in Jumeirah Bay, Dubai, offering 1 to 6-bedroom units with a collection of apartments, Penthouses, and Mansions. The Development offers contemporary design core values, magnificent craftsmanship, and artistic details. With its truly architectural design and a wooden terrace that flows along the facades, it provides a pleasant environment with spectacular views of the sea and skyline.

With its limited collection of 15 mansions, 168 apartments, and 6 penthouses, as well as a stunning berth marina and yacht club, residents in Jumeirah can enjoy an unrivaled quality of life. Antonio Citterio designed it. Patricia Viel and Partners is a leading Italian architect who has created efficient and open living spaces with the highest quality interior finishing. Residents can enjoy breathtaking views of lush green gardens with wood terraces and the pristine sands of its private beach areas.

Meraas Holding’s Bvlgari Resort & Residences is located in Jumeirah Bay, Dubai, and has easy access to all key locations. In addition to being connected to Sheikh Zayed Road, residents can easily connect from their work location, which provides smoothly connected networks.

Key Highlights:

  • Designed by world-renowned architect, Antonio Citterio
  • Sweeping views of the Arabian Gulf and the sea
  • Minutes away from Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa
  • Central locality within the manmade marvel-Jumeira Bay
  • Within the vicinity of City Walk, offering retail, dining and leisure experiences
  • Innovative outdoor destination with high-end retail and beverage outlets

Feature & Amenities At Bvlgari Resort Residences

Bvlgari Resort & Residences in Jumeirah has everything you need to live a luxurious lifestyle. Residents can enjoy its traditional environment, which includes private beach areas, a marina, and a yacht club, where refinement meets and blends.

Key Features 

  • Designed by world-renowned architecture
  • Views of Arabian Gulf
  • Private Landscape Gardens
  • Fitness centres
  • Swimming Pool
  • Retail Outlets
  • Shopping Malls
  • Restaurants and Lounges

Bvlgari Resort Residences

Payment Plan:

With its attractive 20/80 payment plan options and hassle-free enrollment, Meraas Bvlgari Resort & Residences provides a safe and secure option. You can now get your dream home with flexible payment options by paying 20% of the total amount until handover and the remaining 80% after handover over a two-year period.

Floor Plan:

With its ultimate architectural design that inspires everyone, Bvlgari Resort & Residences offers a spacious floor plan option for residents. The Development consists of a small collection of Apartments, Mansions, and Penthouses ranging in size from 1480 sq. ft. to 29,113 sq. ft., giving residents a wide range of options while also providing detailed amenities.

 

Bvlgari Resort Residences Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare