Breeze Apartments

Starting Price AED 850,000

Business Bay

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

The facade of the twin-tower complex known as DAMAC Breeze Apartments was influenced by the geometric shapes of Moroccan architecture and rises 18 stories high. Studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments all have tastefully decorated interiors in warm, neutral tones, with fully functional kitchens and a variety of high-end facilities.

Due to its strategic position within Business Bay, visitors to Dubai may easily access the city’s attractions via two major thoroughfares. Within a short distance are the beach, marina, biggest mall in Dubai, renowned dancing fountains, and tallest tower in the world.

Being a luxury home, it has all the features that, in essence, improve the standard of living. Apartments include chic furnishings and décor, and every detail has been meticulously thought out and tailored to fit your own living choices.

You can live close to some popular sites thanks to the residential complex’s excellent location. It also happens to be a part of a progressive neighborhood, which in a manner alters your perception of luxury and comfort.

The goal at Breeze apartments is to give you the perfect living space so that you and your family may live there without having to worry too much about other issues. Every element is methodically set up to accommodate your ever-evolving lifestyle preferences.

Highlights & Amenities At Breeze Apartments

To make your stay more convenient and comfortable, every factor is taken into account. The facilities already in place do a lot to promote a feeling of community and guarantee that you have the perfect environment in which to lead a luxurious lifestyle.

  • Fully equipped gymnasium
  • Steam room & saunas
  • Temperature-controlled swimming pool
  • BBQ area
  • Ample parking
  • Play area for kids

Payment Plan

20% as a down payment and the remaining 80% after the Handover are required to reserve it. The flexible payment schedule was thoughtfully created to encourage investment and buyer interest. Given the possibilities available, now might be the ideal moment if you’re seeking for affordable apartments.

Easy Installments Payment Plan

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 20% + 4% DLD Fee On Booking
1st to 4th Installment 40% Within 360 days (10% / 90 days) from booking
5th Installment 20% Within 540 days from booking
Final Installment 20% Within 720 days from booking

Floor Plan

The layout of the space has been tailored to your evolving living preferences. The studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments are large and make the greatest use of the available space to give you the desired amount of living space.

Floor Plan Category Floor Details Sizes Type
8 Floor Plan Various Sizes On Request Apartment

Breeze Apartments Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare