Bellevue Towers

Starting Price AED 1,342,000

Downtown Dubai

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Downtown Dubai is home to the new residential tower Bellevue Towers by Dubai Properties, which offers lofts, penthouses, and flats with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms. With first-rate facilities and amenities, this brand-new luxury residential development will provide homeowners with a lifestyle that is unmatched.

The resident great room features a variety of meeting areas and walls of clerestory windows. Large homeowner events, private parties, and smaller, more private gatherings may all be accommodated in the two-story area with ease. The resident dining room offers the utmost dining versatility, whether you’re looking for a change of pace or need more space.

Highlights & Amenities At Bellevue Towers

The urban park owned by Bellevue Towers is called the eco-landscaped Urban Gardens. The Urban Gardens are a block-long collection of outdoor amenities that feature a sizable lawn, walking trails, dining places, a water feature, a wooden deck promenade, an outdoor fireplace, a pet area, and a terrace with views of downtown Seattle.

A residential project of this size, Bellevue Towers, became the first to receive LEED Gold certification. Sustainable design and construction techniques assist safeguard the health of residents and the integrity of the environment by using energy-saving windows and rooftop gardens.

Bellevue Towers

Payment Plan

Take advantage of the Bellevue Towers 20/80 payment plan, where a 20% down payment is required. You have two months from the date of booking to pay the remaining 80%. Take full advantage of this chance to reserve a lovely property in one of the top developments.

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 20% On Booking
Final Installment 80% Within 2 Months From Booking

Floor Plan

From 950 square feet to 3,000 square feet of floor space, residents can select from a variety of sizes and layouts that offer a cohesive setting for families.

 

Bellevue Towers Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare