Bella Rose at Dubai Science Park – Deyaar Properties

Starting Price AED 458,723

Al Barsha

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Bella Rose, a Deyaar development that offers studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments, is situated in Dubai Science Park near to Al Barsha South. With every contemporary amenity, this residential building of 18 stories is a place to fit your individuality. Each property features modern architecture and tastefully designed living areas.

Some of the most well-known schools and hospitals in the city, including GEMS World Academy, JSS International School, Mediclinic Parkview Hospital, and Neuro Spinal Hospital, are within walking distance of the residential building. The apartment’s interior and exterior were constructed in an urban style, with fine design elements, well-planned interiors, fitted kitchens, and a large master bedroom.

Bella Rose residents have easy access to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, which lead to the city’s most well-known location. One of Deyaar’s successful projects, Bella Rose offers all the conveniences, connectivity, and comforts needed for contemporary living.

The project provides comfort, connectivity, convenience, and all the luxuries one could want for contemporary life. The 18-story residential complex offers spacious, well-equipped apartments that fit the tastes of both individuals and families. The project provides seamless access to all of the city’s key locations via Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road. The best hospitals and educational institutions in Dubai are conveniently located near Bella Rose. It may be said to be the ideal place to call home.

Highlights & Amenities At Bella Rose

World-class amenities are provided to inhabitants of the gorgeous Deyaar Bella Rose in Al Barsha South, Dubai, including a swimming pool, gym, parking for residents and guests, and round-the-clock security. For all necessities, it has retail establishments on the ground floor.

  • Infinity swimming pool
  • State-of-the-art gym
  • Table tennis, mini golf & a basketball half court
  • Barbecue area & outdoor lounge seating
  • Kids pool & kids play area

Payment Plan

Take advantage of a 15% down payment requirement and a 15/85 post-handover payment schedule for Deyaar Bella Rose. You have 60 months following handover to make the same payment on the remaining 85%. Take full advantage of this chance to reserve a lovely property in one of the top developments.

Attractive 5 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 15% On Booking / Receiving The Key
Next Installment 85% Within 60 Months From Booking

Floor Plan

Bella Rose by Deyaar provides large floor designs for its studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments, all of which have cutting-edge amenities and facilities. This cutting-edge construction has amazing architecture and a creative facade design.

Bella Rose at Dubai Science Park – Deyaar Properties Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare