Belair Villas

Starting Price AED 3.8 Million

Damac Hills

Coming Soon

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

The most recent collection of 4 and 5-bedroom standalone units created by Damac Properties with a nod to the Trump Brand is the Belair Villas at Damac Hills in Dubai. Book a unit of your choice as soon as possible because these limited editions won’t last long. Get ready for this newest addition to the golfing world.

Set in a beautiful position, homeowners can easily navigate the city and get to the main attraction from their residential neighborhood. Enjoy seamless connectivity to all sites, including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Sports City, Palm Jumeirah, Marina Walk, and many more, without experiencing any significant inconvenience.

Experience California Living with thrills and excitement as you soar to new heights of luxury and memorable designs. Enjoy the modern-inspired lifestyle with breathtaking golf course views.

Here, every component has been painstakingly put together, guaranteeing excellence in every aspect and undeniable class as far as the eye can see. The seamless narrative of solitude by design and luxury by preference complements these villas. Every property combines the best of luxury, ease of living, and modern design with roomy rooms and natural light to display an air of exclusivity.

Every element of the development, including the design-driven, cutting-edge facades that collaborate with the best architecture in the world, has a hint of the Trump Brand. Choose from a selection of opulent, limited-edition villas that reflect style, accomplishment, and class. Although those with a taste for finer things in life have a great option with the development.

Highlights & Amenities At Belair Villas

Belair Villas’ unique development offers a variety of amenities that are laced with appealing, entertaining places for your enjoyment and leisure. With top-notch tennis, cricket, volleyball, basketball, and other sporting arenas and amenities, residents can choose from a wide range of options.

  • Swimming Pool
  • BBQ Area
  • Kids Play Area
  • Gymnasium
  • Golf Course
  • Jacuzzi
  • Retail Outlets
  • Skate Park
  • Restaurants and Cafes

Payment Plan

The Damac Belair Villas provide straightforward post-completion payment plan alternatives that are simple and appealing. All you need to do to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance is pay 85% of the total sum prior to handover and the remaining 15% using post-handover payment methods.

Attractive 85/15 Post Completion Payment Plan

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 15% On Booking
1st to 11th Installment 55% Within 33 Months (5% / quarterly) from booking
12th Installment 15% On Completion
13th to 15th Installment 15% Within 09 Months (5% / quarterly) Of Completion

Floor Plan

Belair Villas’ floor plans feature roomy 4 and 5-bedroom villas that provide you with enough space and all the amenities. One unit even offers a roof recreational space that can be converted into a spacious bedroom and bathroom thanks to the exceptionally designed 4-bedroom layout.

The growth serves as a monument to the life you decide to lead, one that celebrates success and recognizes your inspirational moments. Enjoy the roomy rooftop terrace, which is furnished with a pantry for an outdoor party or a gathering place for family and friends.

 

Belair Villas Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare