Beach Isle Tower 2 – Emaar Beachfront

Starting Price AED 1,960,888

Emaar Beachfront

Coming Soon

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Beach Isle Tower 2 by Emaar Properties, which offers a selection of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom waterfront apartments at Emaar Beachfront, Dubai, follows the success of the first tower. With its extension to the open sea and cutting-edge amenities, this second tower construction of the highest caliber exemplifies what luxury truly is. This opulent waterfront property is situated in the heart of Emaar Beachfront, Dubai, a precisely designed paradise. Residents here have easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai Marina, providing hassle-free access to many important locations, including those minutes away from notable monuments.

Living in harmony with nature offers bright, roomy, and contemporary living spaces, where each element is created to evoke freedom and tranquility. The hotel’s infinity-edge pool and beach areas are built for relaxation, so you may start your day with views of the turquoise water from your balcony. The community benefits from a distinctive fusion of urban living, a strategic position, and an opulent coastal lifestyle. The elegant Miami lifestyle was taken into consideration when designing every component of this place, along with cutting-edge fixtures and architecture.

Features & Amenities At Beach Isle Tower 2

Emaar Beach Isle Tower 2, a recently opened building that is a part of Beach Isle, offers an ultimate luxury lifestyle with a variety of amenities and recreational activities. The neighborhood is peacefully surrounded by parks and gardens, and the development was created with the goodness of nature in mind. Residents can easily find a leisurely lifestyle that is complemented by a choice of leisure shopping spaces, dining alternatives with its food and beverage outlets, and leisure and entertainment sites. Enjoy living in beachfront communities with resort-style amenities and a sea of opportunities.

Key Features:

  • Fully Equipped Gymnasium
  • Miami-style Pool Deck
  • Private Beach Access
  • Retail Outlets
  • Shopping Mall
  • Infinity-edge Swimming Pool
  • Unparallel views of the Palm
  • Kids splash Pads and Play Area
  • Restaurants and Cafes
  • Gardens and Parks

Beach Isle Tower 2

Payment Plan

Beach Isle Tower 2 offers a workable and alluring post-handover payment plan option, which requires you to pay 80% of the total during construction up until handover and the remaining 20% over the next two years. Buyers and experienced investors will find it simple to reserve one of the units in this unique residential building thanks to the appealing terms and flexible options.

2 Bedrooms & Above: Attractive 2 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 12% On Booking
1st Installment 10% Within 60 days from booking
2nd Installment 8% Within 6 months from booking
3rd Installment 5% Within 10 months from booking
4th Installment 5% Within 14 months from booking
5th Installment 10% Within 18 months from booking
6th Installment 10% Within 23 months from booking
7th Installment 10% Within 27 months from booking
8th Installment 10% On Handover
9th Installment 5% Within 6 months from handover
10th Installment 5% Within 12 months from handover
11th Installment 5% Within 18 months from handover
Final Installment 5% Within 24 months from handover

1 Bedroom: Attractive 2 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 12% On Booking
1st Installment 10% Within 4 months from booking
2nd Installment 8% Within 8 months from booking
3rd Installment 5% Within 13 months from booking
4th Installment 10% Within 17 months from booking
5th Installment 5% Within 21 months from booking
6th Installment 10% Within 26 months from booking
7th Installment 10% On Handover
8th Installment 5% Within 3 months from handover
9th Installment 5% Within 6 months from handover
10th Installment 5% Within 9 months from handover
11th Installment 5% Within 12 months from handover
12th Installment 5% Within 18 months from handover
Final Installment 5% Within 24 months from handover

Floor Plan

Take advantage of the roomy floor plan choices available at Beach Isle Tower 2, which provides a deluxe selection of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom waterfront apartments at Emaar Beachfront. The crystal-clear beach and azure sea are all around these waterfront residences with leisurely designs. A spacious open kitchen with built-in cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling windows, and high-end Miami architecture are all available.

Beach Isle Tower 2 – Emaar Beachfront Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare