Arabella 3 At Mudon

Starting Price AED 1,846,000

Mudon Community

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Located in Mudon Community, Dubai, Arabella 3 by Dubai Properties is a prestigious residential address that features 3, 4, and 5-bedroom villas as well as 3-bedroom townhouses. This cutting-edge development offers a vibrant lifestyle surrounded by a bustling neighborhood that gives you much more leisure and luxury.

There are numerous connected roads and trams that provide you with a hassle-free connection to a number of important points of interest, so connectivity is not a problem in this area. While being conveniently close to GEMS School and reachable from Downtown Dubai and other significant locations in Dubai.

Every house has the newest, most exquisite, most ageless design. These townhouses are designed with straightforward aesthetic lines and a glass portico that enhance the charm of the entire neighborhood.

Key Highlights

  • State-of-the-art designed Villas and Townhouses
  • Posh amenities and facilities
  • Family-friendly gated community
  • Round the clock security
  • Elegant and latest architectural designed homes

Feature & Amenities At Arabella 3 At Mudon

The ideal neighborhood for holistic living, Arabella 3 seamlessly combines roomy villas and townhouses with a wide range of facilities and amenities, including jogging trails, landscaped parks, sports fields, and schools. Enjoy its exquisitely crafted leisure areas, which were created specifically to heighten your senses, as well as a variety of leisurely relaxation areas.

Key Facilities

  • Retail outlets
  • Swimming Pool
  • Shopping Mall
  • Schools and Kindergarten
  • Gardens and Parks
  • Sports Fields
  • Kids Play Area
  • Jogging Tracks

Payment Plan

An inexpensive 20/80 payment plan is available for Arabella 3 at Mudon Dubailand at Mudon Community; it requires a 20% down payment and the remaining 80% is to be paid when the property is delivered. The payment choices are provided to pique investors’ and purchasers’ curiosity. Everyone has a fair chance of getting a lovely residential unit when they reserve one in this upscale development.

Installment Payment

Milestone

Down Payment 20%

On Booking Date

On Handover

80%

Within 2 months from booking date

Floor Plan

With its modern amenities and services, Arabella 3 at Mudon at Mudon Community offers extensive floor plan options with its Villas & Townhouses. Residents can select between 3, 4, and 5 bedroom villas as well as 3-bedroom townhouses in its leisurely built spaces. These leisurely designed homes provide you with rooms that are generously sized and all the amenities needed to fulfil the needs of today’s modern family and couples.

 

Arabella 3 At Mudon Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare