Al Qusais Residences

Starting Price Call Us

Al Qusais

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Al Qusais Residences, residential plot development in Al Qusais, Dubai, is offered by Meraas Holding, a notable Middle Eastern developer. It is the first freehold neighborhood in the Al Qusais area, where you may make use of numerous unrivaled opulent amenities and lush surroundings.

In terms of connectivity, it is situated next to the well-established Al Nahda and Al Twar districts and has good access to existing road networks with Haleb, Amman, and Damascus roads. It is also located right next to the Al Qusais metro station.

Highlights & Amenities At Al Qusais Residences

Residents can make use of its tranquil environments, which are equipped with a variety of attractions like retail establishments, a shopping center, a children’s play area, exclusive boutiques, and much more.

  • Retail outlets
  • Swimming pool
  • Boutique stores
  • Shopping Mall
  • Kids play area
  • Gardens and Parks

Al Qusais Residences

Payment Plan

Only 10% down is required to reserve a unit, and the remaining 90% can be paid in 48 months via simple instalments.

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking
1st Installment 10% Within 6 months from booking
2nd Installment 10% Within 12 months from booking
3rd Installment 10% Within 18 months from booking
4th Installment 10% Within 24 months from booking
5th Installment 10% Within 30 months from booking
6th Installment 10% Within 36 months from booking
7th Installment 10% Within 40 months from booking
8th Installment 10% Within 44 months from booking
Final Installment 10% Within 48 months from booking

Floor Plan

Enjoy the roomy, peaceful setting that provides you with a family-friendly environment loaded with a range of amenities.

 

Al Qusais Residences Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare