Akoya Casablanca

Starting Price AED 1,059,000

Damac Hills 2

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

Akoya Casablanca by Damac Properties is a prestigious address that offers impressively designed 4 and 5-bedroom villas and townhouses in the Damac Hills 2 community. These independent collections are located within the amazing golf community and are influenced by European cultural architecture and a relaxed Moroccan atmosphere.

While set in a self-contained Dubailand community and centered on the Trump World Golf Course. Each unit has its own community pool and play area. While its community center includes a supermarket, a gymnasium, retail and dining centers, as well as a variety of entertainment and leisure facilities.

Akoya Casablanca

This International golf community provides its residents with the ultimate golf lifestyle while also providing a variety of home-grown amenities and facilities. Furthermore, the greener community provides a tranquil environment while providing most of the amenities inspired by nature and promoting a balanced lifestyle to its residents.

Feature & Amenities at Akoya Casablanca

Akoya Casablanca features world-class amenities such as a pro shop, a cutting-edge clubhouse, and world-class lavish dining. It also has a championship-level course with PGA-qualified coaches.
Akoya Casablanca Boutique Villas provides serviced and fully furnished villas with a variety of amenities. Residents of these magnificent villas can take advantage of the community amenities and special features provided by Damac properties.

Promenade at Vista Lux.
Desert-inspired spa
Rainforest, Hydroponic café, and Boutiques
Organic market, Yoga lawn, Swimming Pools
Fully or Semi Furnished and serviced Villas
Full access to the classy amenities of the master community along with facilities included in the project
Mere 20 minutes away from Downtown, the most happening place in Dubai
Stroll along the promenade at Vista Lux.
Living/Dining and Kitchen area are separate in these villas
Part of the master development community of Damac Hills 2 which includes the International Golf Community
Private front and back yards
Separate living/dining area and kitchen
Access to the world-class amenities of Damac Hills 2

Payment Plan

The appealing 2 Years – 10/90 post-handover plan for Akoya Casablanca makes booking one of the units simple. All you have to do is pay 10% at the time of purchase and the remaining 90% after 24 months. Rest assured that the options presented are not only flexible but have been designed to entice potential buyers and investors.

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% + 4% DLD Fee On Booking
1st to 4th Installment 40% Within 360 days (10% / 90 days) from booking
5th to 8th Installment 50% Within 720 days (12.5% / 90 days) from booking

Floor Plan

The Akoya Casablanca development offers impressive design villas with 4 & 5-bedroom unit configurations and a variety of floor layouts and designs. In terms of design, the units are created with meticulous attention to detail and interior design, resulting in impressive interior and exterior appearances.

Floor Plan Category Floor Details Sizes
Akoya Casablanca 4 Bedroom R2-M4, Size 2443 sq ft 2443.00 Sq Ft

Akoya Casablanca Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare