Address Residences

Starting Price AED 2,400,000

Emaar Beachfront

Coming Soon

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

In Downtown Dubai, Address Residences Dubai Opera is a luxurious serviced apartment complex that will undoubtedly raise the bar for luxury and customer care. The sailboats of the Arabian Sea served as inspiration for the two slender towers’ 64 and 56-story designs. A huge podium between them offers a fantastic selection of shopping, entertainment, and recreational facilities so you may fulfill your every need.

The development offers easy access to the rest of the community through its well-connected major artery road networks. where locals may easily visit JBR at Dubai Beach, Emirates Hills, Jebel Ali Racecourse, Discovery Garden, Ibn Battuta Mall, and numerous other attractions.

New Hotel and Residential development at Emaar Beachfront
A choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
Sweeping views of the Sea and Marina
Steps away from the Marina and Yacht Club
Attractive and feasible payment plan options
Well-connected Paradise with waterfront amenities

Feature & Amenities

When it comes to amenities included within The Address Jumeirah Beach Resort + Spa ( The Address JBR ), the residents and visitors are going to have a great time. Everything is arranged accordingly to give them a chance to experience the facilities, without much of any constraint.

Fully Equipped Gymnasium
Retail Outlets
Shopping Mall
Private Beach Access
Kids splash Pads and Play Area
Restaurants and Cafes
Gardens and Parks

Payment Plan

The Address Residences JBR at Dubai Marina is unique because of its alluring flexible payment plan for residential and serviced units. As a result, you only need to pay 10% at the time of booking and the remaining 90% when the room is turned over. It does give buyers and investors the opportunity to obtain the home of their choosing because of the variety of customizable options available.

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down Payment 10% On Booking Date
1st Installment 10% Within 1 month from booking date
2nd Installment 10% Within 7 months from booking date
3rd Installment 5% Within 13 months from booking date
4th Installment 5% Within 22 months from booking date (10% Construction Completion*)
5th Installment 10% Within 28 months from booking date (20% Construction Completion*)
6th Installment 10% Within 35 months from booking date (40% Construction Completion*)
7th Installment 10% Within 41 months from booking date (60% Construction Completion*)
8th Installment 10% Within 47 months from booking date (80% Construction Completion*)
Final Installment 20% 100% Construction Completion

Floor Plan

The residential and serviced apartments at The Address Residences JBR have a floor plan that is thought to be suitable for everyone’s needs. It does give you a lot of alternatives given the different sizes of the deluxe and twin bedrooms, 1 and 2 bedroom suits, and roomy presidential suites. Additionally, both the houses and the serviced flats are set up to suit your lifestyle choices.

Address Residences Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare