90210 Boutique Villas

Starting Price Call US

DAMAC Hills

Ready To Move

CONTACT PENNY REALTORS

Fill out the form below to know more about this property!

Property Details

Overview

90210 Boutique Villas at Damac Hills is an exclusive residential development in Dubai, UAE that offers a new concept of urban living with a choice of 3-6 bedroom units. The furnished villas are well-equipped with all the amenities that will make you feel at ease.

The villas are positioned to provide spectacular views of the private park as well as the lush greens and fairway vistas of the Trump International Golf Course. You will also have the unique opportunity to be a part of an upscale community, which will further improve your standard of living.

Project Highlights:

  • An exclusive development featuring an impressive collection of furnished villas
  • Set within the Damac Hills community
  • Villas to be laced with all the modern amenities
  • Stylish and pristine interiors
  • Residences offering great views of the golf course¬† nearby
  • Near to popular landmarks

Features & Amenities At 90210 Boutique Villas

The amenities included with 90210 Boutique Villas are truly unique in order to help you live a comfortable lifestyle. The emphasis is primarily on introducing you to homes that have everything you’re looking for. The following are some of the amenities you will encounter:

  • Swimming pool
  • Residences with private front and back gardens
  • Medical centre
  • Retail outlets
  • Play area for kids
  • Covered parking space
  • Fine- dining restaurants

90210 Boutique Villas

Payment Plan

The 90210 Boutique Villas at Damac Hills 2-year post-handover payment plan allows you to purchase a unit of your choice. Simply pay a 20% down payment and the remaining 80% after handover in 24 months, and you will be all set to live in an upscale home that is now available at affordable terms.

Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Down payment 20% + 4% DLD Fee On Booking
1st to 8th Installment 80% Within 720 days (10% / 90 days) from booking

Floor Plan

The floor plans of Damac Hills 90210 Boutique Villas, which feature 3 -6 bedroom furnished villas, are dynamically allocated to enrich your living standards. The floor sizes of the villas may vary, but the layout and interior design are meticulously planned. This is done to give you a place where you can relax and unwind comfortably.

 

90210 Boutique Villas Gallery

Are you interested in this Property?

We are always there to assist you about Off Plan Properties in Dubai. Click the button below to get a free consultation with one of our Penny Realtors Experts!

Compare listings

Compare